Friday, December 7, 2012

listening to you



this lovely artist is fiona hill:

I'm Fiona Hill...I see myself as a creative explorer and am finding a new found freedom in applying paint to paper/canvas intuitively (without a prior plan). I never know what I'll come up with! I am working hard to set aside my fears of not being perfect and listening to my inner voice .


**



this lovely artist is suzi dennis:

My name is Suzi Dennis and I am retired from the 9-5 and now work the whenever to whenever in my studio. I spent years traveling the art fair circuit but now concentrate on galleries and teaching online and on location workshops. Having a Great time in my old age!!


***
(if you would like your art/photography referencing listening here, please email me with 1-2 attachments, your links + short bio to rachelawes@gmail.com)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Lovely artists! Thankyou Rachel, I shall go and check them out. :)
Jess x

Bella Sinclair said...

Wonderful works by these artists. I love all the deep hues. Thanks for sharing!